► Naturist Lifestyle
Naturist Association Thailand Co., Ltd. (NAT) promotes a lifestyle for health and
wellness people who enjoy clothing-optional, naturist or nudist
recreation in Thailand. Our concept is based on the well-known positive effect
of naturism on stress and tensions and its boosting effect on self respect and positive body
Naturist Association Thailand promotes naturism in Thailand and organizes naturist health and
wellness holidays and fitness weekends for members of all ages with or without children. We are always looking for new resorts to be member resorts who would enjoy the benefits of naturist tourism.
► Non-Sexual Concept
Our adherence to the fundamental
non-sexual concept of naturism ensures that single women and families can relax in complete
safety and experience the full enjoyment of social nakedness during their
stay. Swingers need not apply, as you will be rejected.
► Family Lifestyle
Contrary to other therapies, naturism is
a family inclusive lifestyle. We engage the strong and invigorating forces of
naturism or nudism in boosting the recreational value our members' quality time
together with their children and other members in a relaxed atmosphere of body
awareness and mutual acceptance.
► Stress vs Well Being
It is well known among naturists that
even shorter periods of naturism creates a recreational wellness value matched
otherwise only by much longer vacations Stress and everyday concerns are likely to vanish completely through the
practicing of naturism as health, wellness and body-mind-spirit awareness
► The Secret
The secret to the pleasure of naturism or
nudism is the mindfulness and ultimate body awareness experience which is
created by the feeling of the water flowing unhindered against your skin when
swimming naked, the complete absorption of the sun on your whole body, the
unrestrained caress of your skin by the evening breeze when strolling along a
beach in the sunset.
Association of Thailand (NAT)
► What Naturists stand for:
A way of living in harmony with people and nature, expressed through social nudity,
and shown by self-respect of people with different opinions, body types and cultures.
► Who Naturists are:
Naturists come from all walks of life, cultures, and religions. They have an inner enthusiasm that calls to them; telling them being without clothes is a comfortable and has nothing to do with sex. They come from anywhere and everywhere, they can be politicians, bankers, corporate professionals, business owners, and laborers.
► Benefits of Naturism:
1. Self Respect: We build self-respect and a positive body image. Unlike the media’s narrow and unrealistic conception of beauty which builds a negative self image.
2. Equality: We are all human beings, living on the same planet, made up of the same parts, just trying to survive.
3. Feminism: Women have an equal right to be naked and not seen as a sexual objects.
4. Environmentalism: We are not a separate thing from nature. Human beings are highly evolved, highly intelligent animals, but animals nonetheless.
5. Health: Sunshine and fresh air are good for the whole body, and we promote outside activity, like swimming and hiking. And we all could take better care of our bodies.
6. Spirituality: There is something spiritually uplifting, wholesome, and awe-inspiring, when you’re naked in an environment untouched by civilization, without any textile fibers that connect you of time and place.
First issue of
NAT magazine is online
for all members.
Full color, 71 pages of naturist articles to enjoy.
►Read it here.
Up to date
including news about naturism in Thailand.
Also available as an app for smartphones.
Thailand Naturist is the leading Flipboard Naturist Magazine.
► But I don’t live in Thailand!
That’s fine with us, just by being a member you also support the growth of naturism in Thailand as well as Southeast Asia.
also can see you when you come on your vacation to Thailand. Many international
visitors join us because they enjoy coming to Thailand and want to enjoy the
same things they do back home. And because we have such great
weather. No matter where you live, it is always summer in Thailand.
► I thought Naturism/Nudism was illegal in Thailand!
Yes, public nudity is
illegal in Thailand. We don’t go nude in public. We have private events at
naturist member resorts or at very remote beach